Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Good Mail

Well, here I was complaining how nobody in blogland loves me & the very same day, I get goodies in the mail!

This beautiful collage is from My Bella Colle. We've been commenting on each other's blogs a lot lately & we sent each other little canvas RAKs. Don't you love this? It's hanging over the light switch in my kitchen & it makes me smile everytime I walk in the room. (By the way, the first picture is one I stole from Nikki at Whimsy Love. She took a better picture of her collage. Sorry Minx-don't sue me!)

And here are some views of the Bits & Pieces collage I got from Dolly at My Cherry Heart. What a great swap partner I ended up with! As you are well aware, I love cupcakes, but I was so surprised to see Miss Shirley Temple on there! She was my all-time favorite movie star when I was a little girl. She was before my time, but I loved old movies even back then. My mom even had a Shirley Temple doll that I was allowed to play with. I own some of her movies on DVD now & have a sudden urge to pull them out and watch them. I wonder if my 2 year old will love them as much as I do? I'd love to hear from the other Shirley fans out there-what's your favorite movie of hers? I loved Heidi and Bluebird.