Friday, August 24, 2007

I Love Vintage Wallpaper



And did I ever get lucky last week. I ordered some vintage wallpaper from my blog buddy, Miss Dede Warren and, since we both live in the OC, we arranged to meet at Stampington's parking lot sale last weekend. I don't think the picture does it justice, but it is absolutely gorgeous paper. So pretty I almost don't want to use it-almost. I did end up making a couple of things for myself from it. I was in a party mood & invited all my relatives to a party last night.

This is a picture of my mom when she was a baby. The collage isn't finished yet. I'm still trying to come up with a caption. If you have any suggestions, please share!



This collage contains a picture of my great, great grandmother when she was a little girl. She's holding her dolly. It makes me feel funny to think of how old this picture is. I mean, it's my great grandmother's mother when she was a girl. My great grandmother would have been over 100 now, so this picture is like 130 years old or something like that-is that possible? Am I doing fuzzy math? Wow!



Anyway, if you love vintage wallpaper, check-out Dede's store. She's super fun to work with!