Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I'm honored!

My Bella Colle gave me this award!

This award was started by Genevieve as an award to reward blog friends for being sweet and kind. I feel honored to be in the company of the other awards winners!

I'm going to keep the chain going by nominating the following blogs. Love you ladies!

Michelle Cummings of Faire Dust Dreams. She's a great local friend who also blogs!

Dede Warren of Dream*Create*Share. I met Dede at an altered book club meeting. I visited her blog after meeting her & was hooked on blogs from then on. Her blog & recommended links have really inspired me & my artwork!

Pilar Pollack of Pip Notes. She's also in the same altered book club. She's a wonderful artist & writer and is about the most supportive person I've met.

Nikki of Whimsy Love. She was the first "stranger" who came across my blog and became my friend.

Finally, My Bella Colle-back at you again. You are the sweetest for both the nomination & for all the support you have given me lately.