Thursday, August 9, 2007

Tagged!


I've been tagged by Christine over at My Bella Colle. Here we go:

4 Jobs I've Had:
-Marketing Research Assistant
-Accounting Clerk
-Financial Controller
-CEO of my Human Resources Consulting biz

4 Films I would watch over & over:
-Amelie
-A Touch of Mink
-Pan's Labrinyth
-Breakfast at Tiffany's

4 Places I have lived:
-Cleveland, Ohio
-Mentor, Ohio
-San Dimas, California
-Upland, California

4 Favorite TV Shows:
-Sex in the City
-Rescue Me
-The Sopranos
-Six Feet Under

4 Favorite Foods:
-CUPCAKES!!!
-Lasagna
-Quesadillas
-Anything with melted cheese on it!

4 Websites I visit everyday:
-Etsy
-Flickr
-Everyone on my bloglist (see list to the right!-I think this counts as at least 2-HA!)

4 Places I love to be:
-Las Vegas
-San Francisco
-Italy
-NYC

4 Favorite Colors:
-Pink
-Robin's Egg Blue
-Lavender
-Light, mint green

4 Names I love but wouldn't use for my children:
-Dulcinea
-Desdemona
-Ariel
-Laura

So that's the list. That was kind of fun! I always see these things on other blogs & never thought about how it must make the author really think. Seems like easy questions-until you're the one answering them! So, who gets a chance to try this fun exercise?

Michelle at Faire Dust Dreams

Angelina at Retro Whimsy Greetings

Michele at Fairy Princess Designs

That's enough, right? Today's blog picture is a little painting/collage thingy I just did this week. I think it's really cute & retro. It makes me happy to look at it!