Monday, August 27, 2007

Tea Time!





I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was really busy. I co-hosted a wedding shower (at my house) for my brother's fiancee. She's a real sweetheart & we are so lucky she is coming into our family. She's very brave and is the only woman who has made it by the Miller Sisters. You see, my brother is the youngest of four & the only boy, not an easy in-law situation to enter into! Especially when you are talking about me and my sisters. We weren't going to let just anyone marry our brother and become an honorary Miller Sister. (Yes, we really do refer to ourselves as the Miller Sisters-as though we were a gang or something...)

The pictures above are of some of the goodies at the shower and the paper dolls I made for the bride & groom. The bride's aunt made the lovely mini-cupcakes for the Tea Party themed shower.



Speaking of tea parties, I'm joining in the fun over at Make Mine Pink. They are hosting a blog tea party & we are all invited to join in. Pop over and sign-up to join in the fun!