Wednesday, September 12, 2007

100th Post Winners and Holidays 2007



Thanks to everyone who signed up for the newsletter and left a comment on the blog. I'll get right to the point. The winners are:

Roxie from Jorabeel's Blog Boutique wins the faux chocolates for leaving a comment.

AND

Scrapnmom wins the Journal for signing-up for my ezine.

Ladies, please contact me and send me your addresses. My email address is laura at katydid-designs dot com. (I wrote it out to avoid those pesky spam robots!)

Thanks to everyone who joined me in the celebration of my 100th post. I really appreciate it.

Now for the unveiling. Here's the first product I'm offering from my Holiday 2007 line. I've decided my colors for this year will be pink & aqua to celebrate my reconnection with my love of all things pink.





These beautiful, hand-painted ornaments will look great on your tree, but can also be out year round! They come packed in a bakery box, so you don't even have to wrap them! I'll be offering them in my Etsy shop in the next few days, so be sure to visit and get an early start on your holiday shopping.