Friday, September 7, 2007

Tagged-Middle Name Game

Here are the rules:you must state the rules before you state the facts. The facts are to name one thing relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you do not have a middle name then you choose the middle name that you wish you had. Then you tag one person for each letter of your middle name and let them know they have been tagged. Michelle tagged me. I was hoping to avoid this one because my middle name is Katherine! Yikes! I've got a lot of work ahead of me! Here we go...

K-is for Katie, my nickname. That's where katydiddy comes from. My name is Laura Katherine, but both my Mom & Grandmother are Laura, so I grew-up being called Katie. Some people still call me that.

A-Ancestors. Mine or other people's love. I love vintage pictures.

T-Tea! I love tea, I used to collect teapots. Which reminds me, don't forget to join me on Monday, September 10th for the Make Mine Pink Tea Party. I'm timing my posts so that my 100th post will be on that day & you won't believe all the goodies I've got in store for the celebration.

H-Hats. For awhile in college I used to wear them a lot. I fancied them my signature item. Then another girl started copying the look, so I quit wearing them.

E-Elephants. I would love to go to India one day.

R-Royal. You can tell from the crown thing that I'm getting into the whole royalty thing lately. I've been called a princess once or twice in my life too. (Sometimes it didn't have the best connotation...)

I-Icing. Love to eat it, love to paint it.

N-Nutella-all I can say is YUM!!!!

E-Enough already.

Okay, now I have to tag a whole bunch of people-9! I don't know if I can do it. Most of my blog friends have been tagged. I'm going to weasel out of this & say that if you are reading this, consider yourself tagged!