Monday, October 15, 2007

Custom Paper Dolls

I made this custom paper doll for my sister-in-law. It's a Christmas present for her best friend. I like the retro, pin-up girl look it has.

I'm going to have to slow down on my posts over the next couple of months as I gear up for the holidays. I have to get inventory ready for four holiday fairs! Yikes! I find that I can lose a lot of time on the computer-I tend to write in my blog, look at other blogs, check-out Flickr...the next thing I know I'm out of me time & I haven't created anything! I fall into this trap everytime I turn on the computer. I swear I have no self-control! It's like an addiciton-is there help for blog addicts?

Anyway, rather than going cold turkey, I'm just going to practice moderation. My goal is to still blog at least once a week. I'll also post whenever I've created something I really need to share, but don't expect much except pictures, ok?