Thursday, October 18, 2007

Happy National Chocolate Cupcake Day!


If you are on my mailing list, you received a postcard from me this morning about National Chocolate Cupcake Day! (If you aren't on my list, why not? There's a sign-up box in the right hand corner.) To celebrate my favorite dessert, I'm having a sale in my Etsy shop. FREE shipping on cupcake note cards and cupcake picks! Wowza! What a deal! But it ends tomorrow, so you better hurry. It's a great opportunity to get a head start on your holiday shopping.

(Please note: the free shipping only applies to U.S. shipments, if you are outside the US, let me know & we'll work something special out for you, ok?)

I also wanted to share a couple of my favorite cupcake themed websites. Buy your self a chocolate cupcake today and cruise around these sites for awhile:

Cakespy
Cupcake Bakeshop by Chockylit
Bake & Destroy Flickr Group
A Cupcake Life Flickr Group


Have fun!