Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Weight Loss Wednesday


Sorry this is such a late post! My husband is still under foot at home, and making it difficult for me to get my daily duties done around here! LOL! I wanted to make sure you had your weekly challenges though, so better late than never, right? Next week is our last week. Has anyone reached their goal? I know I'm struggling like crazy, but am glad I'm doing this. If nothing else, it's making me aware of the changes I need to make in my life! Plus, my partner, Marilyn, is so supportive! I've received two packages from her & wonderful, weekly emails. Thanks so much for being there for me Marilyn!

Diet Challenge-Week Five

Not really food related, but a good journaling exercise. Why are you doing this? What is going to change in your life once you reach your goal? Will you be able to run a 5K? Wear those size 8 jeans? How will you feel when you achieve these dreams? Write it out and revisit your thoughts whenver you feel like cheating. Visualize yourself running in the race, the wind in your hair, or sliding into those skinny jeans. It will help keep you motivated.

Exercise Challenge-Week Five

Last week, we picked our least favorite body part and journaled about it and spent some extra time working it out. This week pick your favorite body part. Journal about it and work it out too. Just because it's a favorite, doesn't mean we should ignore it, right?

So that's it for this week. I would love to hear about your successes. Even little ones. It helps give all of us hope! Think thin!