Thursday, November 8, 2007


I'm going to be a vendor at the Anaheim Ballet's Nutcracker Holiday Home & Crafts Show. It's this Saturday (November 10th) at:

Anaheim Cultural Arts Center
280 E Lincoln Ave, Anaheim, CA 92805

It runs from 9am to 2pm. Please stop by if you are in the area & definately stop by and see me. Tell me you are a blog reader & you might get a little gifty! My sister will be at my booth too, selling chair massages for $1/minute! Holiday shopping & a little relaxation-what a combo!

If you are a local & can't make that boutique, I'm having one at my home the following Saturday (November 17th) from Noon to 3pm. This is the second year we've done it & it was a huge hit last year. There will be four other artists there selling some fabulous stuff & we are giving away gift bags to the first 25 people. These bags are FILLED with great sampels & gifts from other Etsy artists! You can read more about it my craft club's blog: The Goddesses of Craft. If you need the location, email me!

I can't wait to meet some of you!