Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Cupcake Tower


Hang in there with me ladies. I'm on a mission to increase my shop sales and am trying to work on my Etsy shop EVERY day, so I'll be posting new listings here. Don't get mad! I don't want to turn this into an advertising blog, but I want to get search engines interested in my stuff. If you don't want to read these posts, don't. I'll still be posting my usual stuff too. I just wanted to warn you-that's all! At the very least, you get to see my latest artwork, right? I'm trying all kinds of tricks for my new marketing scheme, and I'll share what works in future ezines. Here's the link to the note cards for the above image. I worked on the description for awhile. Let me know if you like it better than my usual descriptions, ok?

P.S. Aren't you glad to see I haven't stopped painting cupcakes?