Saturday, November 10, 2007

Etsy Front Page


Thanks to everyone who told me I was on the front page of Etsy. It's really exciting when that happens. I have had the freakish luck of having my stuff featured on the front page 3 times now! When I think of all the good stuff on the Etsy site, I can hardly believe I get chosen at all. The last two times, I didn't even know it. The frustrating thing is that it has only resulted in two sales. Don't get me wrong, I'm really thankful to be there, but it makes me wonder-why don't I get sales from it? Are my items overpriced? I know that, in this last case, I didn't know my item was on the page and it sold and I only list one at time, so maybe that's the problem. I guess I should check Etsy everyday! Thanks so much to all the lovely people who put my items in their Treasury. I feel like Sally Fields-"You like me, you really like me." (All the pictures on this post are the items I've had featured.)