Thursday, November 1, 2007

Gratitude Habit


I just sent out an email to all my ezine subscribers about an ecourse I'm offering to develop a habit of gratitude in your life. Here's the information:

Gratitude Ecourse Offer

Halloween is over and we are all gearing-up for a busy holiday season. I don't know about you, but I always tend to get stressed during these busy times. Last year, I did a little journaling work and decided that I was going to practice more gratitude as a way to get through the season. I did some basic exercises and found that I was less stressed and felt generally happier by the time it was all over.

During this time, I decided to offer other people like me (busy women, moms, artists) a support system to experience the joys of a daily gratitude practice. I wrote this ecourse and had a great response. My participants wrote to me and told me that they felt less stress and even made some major personal discoveries about themselves during the ecourse.

Studies have indicated that regularly grateful people:
-Have higher levels of alertness, determination, optimism and energy
-Experience less stress
-Exercise more regularly
-Make more progress toward personal goals

Here's what you will get when you sign-up:

-A daily email reminding you to commit to practicing gratitude every day.
-Daily recommended exercises to help you develop your habit. These are really fun exercises that will have a profound effect on your daily life.
-Creative ways to implement gratitude into your life and into your family traditions.

It's a really fun and creative way to do something for yourself.

I'm offering the ecourse for only $12! That's less than $1/day! And, if you don't like it after 5 days, email me to cancel the course and I will refund your money.

I know I usually sell artwork and crafty goodies to you, but I am a strong believer in self-development and really wanted to find a way to share this journey with you.


If you are interested in signing-up let me know. My email address is on the right side of this blog, or you can leave a comment with your email address & I'll get back to you.