Saturday, November 3, 2007

Happy Birthday MOM!

Today is my mom's birthday. I won't spill the beans about how old she is, but it's a BIG birthday. Be sure to pop over to her blog and wish her a happy day. By the way, I'm being really nice about the age thing. She likes to tell people how old I am so that they will say how young she looks. You know, "How can you have a daughter that old? Did you have her when you were 12?"

My dad and I planned a party & I will be heading there soon, but I wanted the world to know how glad I am that Laura Miller is my mom. I hear so many women talk about how they love their moms, but they drive them crazy. I don't feel that way at all. My mom is a great person to hang out with and I'm lucky she's in my life, let alone that she's my mother!

She was a great mom when I was little too. When my dad was out of town, we would sing and dance and chase each other and scream and have general fun. But she also knew how to keep the 4 of us in line! Yes, four kids in FIVE years. She should get a medal just for that. I can only hope that I can be half the mom she is while I raise my daughter.

Happy Birthday Mom! I love you!