Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Marketing Tips at Craft Fairs

My November ezine (electronic newsletter) just went out. If you aren't a subscriber, you can read the latest issue at my website at This month's article is about marketing at craft fairs and holiday boutiques. If you don't ever want to miss issue, sign-up in the box on the right and you'll get it your email each month!

I'm finally getting better! I was so sick, for so long! I was miserable, but I'm starting to feel better. I'm trying to take it easy though. Whenever I start to feel better after a long illness, I start running around trying to catch-up and then end up relapsing. I need to stop that!

As Michelle predicted when she commented on a previous post, I didn't sit completely still while I was getting better. I did some painting. I just released a new set of holiday note cards with a print of the painting on this post. I think these little girls I've been drawing are cute. I call them my Katie Faces. If you want some, you can order them here. You might want to do it fast. There are some free goodies going out with each order from Whimsy Love, but I've only got a few, so hurry!