Friday, November 9, 2007

A quick note about tomorrow....

I'm still sick! I don't think I'm going to be able to work tomorrow's boutique, so if you were planning on stopping by, I'll probably be MIA! Please still go to support the Anaheim Ballet and my fellow Orange County crafters. Remember, buy handmade this holiday season!

If you were planning on stopping by, don't forget that I will be having a home boutique next week. Email me for more information.

I'm off to lay down on the couch and feel sorry for myself. I hate having to flake on people and stop doing my daily stuff to be sick. It makes me crazy and I end-up spending all my downtime beating myself up about being "weak". Usually I push through for better or worse, but my husband will be away on business next week, and I can't be sick when I'm the only caregiver to my daughter, so I'm going to swallow my pride and DO NOTHING tomorrow but concentrate on getting better. I'm hoping to have a healthy post by Monday! I'm sure you are all sick of my whining! Stay healthy!