Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Journey to the Soul Journal

I took Kelly Kilmer's class, Journey to the Soul Journal, at The ARTbar on Sunday. I've heard a lot of good things about Kelly & was so excited to have the chance to learn from her. The class did not disappoint! She is an incredible instructor. Very informative, generous & supportive. If she's ever in your area, be sure to take a class from her. If she isn't scheduled to come to your area, tell your local art store to book her. She travels! If you follow the link for the ARTbar above, you will find Kelly offering more classes in 2008.

Another reason the class was so much fun was because of my fellow classmates! Check out this list of bloggers that were there!

Tammie Moore of My Art Soul Wings
Dede Warren of Dream Create Share
Victoria Grobels of I Think I'm An Artist

I participated in Tammie's cupcake swap this year, know Dede from an altered book club and had the pleasure of meeting Victoria that day! The blog world is so funny because we tend to associate each other by our blogs' names. Once we start talking, we realize who belongs to which blog. "You're katydiddy!? I read your blog!" It's just so fun. You feel like you know these people & you haven't even met them.

The pictures featured today are some of the pages I did in the class. I'm pleased with them and am looking forward to adding journaling & some more embellishment to the pages.