Friday, December 14, 2007

My last holiday boutique in 2007

This weekend is my last boutique of the year. If you live in Southern California, I would love to see you this weekend. Be sure mention you are blog reader if you come by my booth. You just might get a little surprise!

Here's where I'll be:

The Art of Gifting Faire
December 15 & 16
1:00pm-5:30pm

Neighborhood Congregtional Church
Bridge Hall
Pacific Coast Hwy to Cleo (east)
Turn right on Glenneyre St. to first parking lot on left
* FREE PARKING * in church lot

I'm excited because I'm actually healthy this time! I haven't been able to go to most of the shows I was scheduled for because I was so sick. I hope to see you all there.

If you aren't in SoCal, don't despair! I'll be having a huge sale in my Etsy shop next week to clean out my stock.