Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Resolution-Write a Letter


Did you know that January 8-15 is Universal Letter Writing Week? Since I'm a big fan of snail mail, I thought I would host a little blog party to celebrate. On January 8th, I will have a post with tips for lettering writing & correspondence, show you some mail art & maybe have a drawing or two. Mark your calendars & stop by.

I'd also love it if you would post something about snail mail that day too. Any tips for remembering birthdays? Any ideas for dolling up envies? Blog about it on January 8th & then come here & leave a comment & a static link. Throughout the day, I'll post your links so that my party guests can visit you as well. Sound fun? Maybe you will even find some pen pals!

I hope you all have a wonderful & safe New Year's Eve. I'll be toasting you tonight!