Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ok, ok, ok

I guess you guys aren't into Gothic, huh? Actually, I chose black because typically artwork really pops against the color. Also, my artwork is kind of moving away from the whole Shabby Chic movement and is morphing into something that is a combo of cute with a bit of a dark side. At least that's how I view it. But, as I said, you have to read this blog, so I'll definitely take your thoughts & opinions into consideration. So what do you think of the darker pink? Is it still difficult to read? Be honest! I really do want to know-this is a huge learning process for me. If you read my "Holiday Sale" post yesterday, you know I'm struggling right now & your willingness to give feedback is so appreciated.

I don't know how many of you have ever been on my website, but I'm also changing that up too. I'm trying to create a recognizable brand for Laura Bray/katydid designs. The website is still being worked on, but I would be interested to hear your thoughts on that too. There's black on it, but I do have a dark pink too. I'm hoping to get some illustration work, etc. from the website, so pretend you are looking to hire an artist & tell me what you think.

Thanks for being my marketing research group!