Saturday, December 1, 2007


I know! I'm a little late with these! I wanted to thank everyone who left get-well comments. Unfortunately, I'm still quite sick. I'm very tired of being ill, so I thought I would work on couple of posts. I hope my mom isn't reading my blog or else I'll be in BIG trouble. I'm supposed to be resting!

My mom was supermom this week and came to place for two and half days and took care of me and my daughter. Aren't moms the best? Can you go to her blog & tell her thanks for me? (Remember, I'm not supposed to be on the computer!)

Since I don't want you to get bored and stop reading my blog, I thought I would upload some pictures from Thanksgiving. I thought I was over my cold that day, so I was feeling pretty happy-or was it the Mayflower Martinis my husband was mixing?

My table. I LOVE to set the table. It's a great way to my creative juices flowing.

And of course, would it even be a meal at katydiddys without cupcakes? These are Maple Cupcakes.

So, I'm probably last the person in the USA to blog about Thanksgiving, but there you have it. Thanks again for being there for me while I've down & out.