Monday, January 14, 2008

Letter Writing Winners!

I hope our little letter writing party inspired everyone to get some old fashioned snail mail out. Our mailboxes should be bursting this week with letters from our friends, right?

I wanted to announce the winners from the drawing I had:

Michelle from Faerie Dust Dreams
Joyful Heart Design

Please email your addresses & the design of the set note cards you want me to send you. You can choose from any of the designs I have in the NoteCard Section of my Etsy shop!

The painting today is another old one. I did a couple in November & then got sick & didn't post them. Good thing I have this stash because I haven't painted since New Year's Day!

I spent the weekend making prototypes for some new items that I will be adding to my shop. After some frustrating moments, everything is looking really good. I'm excited to start unveiling it all. Stay tuned!