Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Ezine Issue is Out!

Thank you to everyone who came to yesterday's party! It was so much fun to read everyone's tips. I'm inspired! This is Universal Letter Writing WEEK so feel free to keep checking back on the party because lots of people are still posting on their blogs. I'll keep updating through the week. Don't forget there's a drawing too! You have until the end of the week to enter by leaving a comment in the post below.

Today, I just wanted to let you know that new issue of The Well Fed Artist should be in your inbox. If it's not, you need to sign-up! There's a sign-up box to the right. If you want to see the current issue, you can visit my web page at and click on Ezine. I'm introducing a new feature. I'll be spotlighting my favorite blogs each month. If you want to be considered for the spotlight, you need to be a subscriber, and promise to post something about the ezine issue that you are featured in. That's it! Email me or leave a comment with your email address for more information.