Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Prints are now in the shop!

I'm guessing that not everyone wants to buy note cards, but would still like to have katydiddy painting, so I've added prints to my Etsy shop! But not just any prints! These are already mounted on particle board and are ready to hang straight out of the package!

I was going to wait to list them, but since everyone was so eager to see what I was working on, I've posted my first item of this new product line. The pictures aren't the greatest, but I'll fine tune it! I've posted a Katie Face Cupcake painting, but if you love this presentation and want a different print, let me know I can do a custom order for you. I'll slowly be adding all my paintings.

Have I told you all how much I love you lately? You are all so supportive! Thanks for helping me be brave enough to put myself out there. I still have one more thing to show you, but I've got a bit more work to do on it. You are going to love it though!