Thursday, January 3, 2008

Thanks for the Love


I'm so glad everyone likes my new look. I was worried because my first attempt, was meet with such opposition! (Remember the black?) I'm very proud of myself for figuring out how to make very own banner. The only problem is, after hours of trying this & that, I don't exactly know what I did to make it happen! I still have to make new banners for my Etsy shop & my ezine, so I guess I'll get plenty of practice.



The image I used for the banner is one of the paintings I just did on New Year's Day. It's small and done on a page out of an old cookbook. Since I used to collect teapots, it has quickly become one of my all-time favorites. All my new paintings are going to be loaded into my Etsy shop as note cards, prints & cute plaques. I'll be keeping you updated on my progress. For the prints, I'm trying to find a new printer or something so that they are really high quality. I'm excited with the new turn my business is taking as I try to go from crafty artist to fine artist. Of course, I'm not sure what those labels really mean or if they are even valid, but you know what I'm trying to say, right?

I'm glad everyone likes the Russian Nesting Dolls. The note cards in the shop now, so go here to order.

The watercolor painting of the hearts today is also VERY old. I did it way back in April 2007, and have been saving it for Valentine's Day. I made them into cards for my Etsy shop. I'm selling them individually since they say "true love". The price is SUPER low & so is the shipping-all less than $3 & you don't have to drive to the store! Click here to check them out. I'm working on a "Katie Face" painting that will be more a generic valentine & will sell those in packets for all your family & friends. I'll keep you up to date.

Again, thanks so much for all the kind messages about my blog's new look. Your support means the world to me. It's so fun to check my email & see all those positives comments in my inbox. You are all my true loves!