Monday, February 18, 2008


I am super excited about this, so I had to do another post today! I have been buying reproductions of vintage chocolate molds for a couple of months and playing with materials and the day for the unveiling has finally arrived! I just added these darling sculptures to my Etsy shop! They were really fun to make, but a bit time consuming, so I don't know how many I'll make. If you really want one, and they aren't in the shop, contact me and I'll make one up special for you. I can even customize colors-like if you want a pink bunny or you want the little girl's hair to match your daughter's hair. To see more pictures and get all the sales information, visit the Easter & Spring section of shop today. Easter is really early this year, so order today! AND, only my blog readers know this, but I have black cat, turkey and Santa molds, so you might want to start your holiday collection! I'll be releasing more as the holidays pop-up.