Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm exhausted! I just finished throwing a Valentine's Day Tea Party for my two year old and two of her little friends. I've been doing mommy valentine stuff all week. Remember when Valentine's Day was filled with romance? Now it's kiddie valentines and candy and crafts. I did get a box of candy this morning and roses were just delivered this afternoon, so at least my husband is attempting to keep it romantic!

I wanted to let everyone know the winner of the One World One Heart Give-Away though: Connie from Cetta Cheese Chatter will be getting one of my lovely Serenity plaques. If you can't live without one & you didn't win, you can purchase one here. If you type in OWOH in the comment line, I'll take $5.00 off the price. So place the order, but don't pay and I'll send you an updated invoice to pay off of. This offer is only good through Sunday, February 17, 2008, so hurry.

Hope your day is filled with LOVE!