Sunday, February 3, 2008

One World, One Heart



The One World, One Heart event is an annual celebration of the world as a community and was designed to bring bloggers all over the world together. I've decided to participate in this wonderful event! Visit here to get more information about it! HINT: You really want to follow the link, because there are a ton of prizes to win from all the participating bloggers!

I thought now would be the perfect time to participate since I also just completed my 200th post! I can't believe it. The second 100 took much less time to complete than the first. Thanks to everyone who has been with me since the beginning and welcome to all my new readers. I feel like I've made a new friend everytime I see new name on a post.



The prize I'm giving away is a reproduction print of one of my most popular paintings, Serenity. It's mounted on a pressed wood board and is ready to hang as soon as you take it out of the package! To win, simply leave a comment on this post & I'll draw a winner on February 14th. Good luck.
Come back and visit me soon.