Saturday, February 16, 2008

What an Artist


I'm so pleased to tell you that I was chosen as Retro Whimsy Greetings' "What an Artist" feature this week. Check me out here! Thanks so much for the honor Angelina!

I've been working on my neglected Etsy shop today. I've really let things slide over there and my poor sales are definately reflecting my lack of attention. I'm trying to get it better organized. I've decided to section it off by collection rather than item type. What do you think? Good idea or bad? It's easy enough to fix, so let me know. I also worked on my pictures. Yes, again! I'm using props and trying to make better & brighter pictures. Again, tell me what you think.

I focused on my Serenity print today. I've got a whole line for that image now with a variety of price points. From prints mounted on plaques to note card sets to postcard sets. Something for everyone and every budget. I also added this adorable paper charm. I just love it! It's so sweet and fun!




Thanks for your opinions and advice. It's always a big help!