Thursday, March 6, 2008

Affirmations Paper Doll

Like everyone else, I was very inspired by Kelly Rae's article in the latest issue of Cloth, Paper Scissors. After reading my fellow Blogger Babe, Christine's entry about it, I was inspired to try something too, but I took a different route. I made a paper doll out of my Countess of Cakes painting. I love how it turned out!

So the Countess of Cakes has been through many transformations-from sketch to painting to paper doll and now I'm ready to move onto a new character. The Countess was the first in a line I'm calling the Royal Icings (TM). I started a new blog to document their adventures-I hope you will visit it soon. Let me know if you would like to added to the court. It's still under construction, but I think it will be a really fun blog.