Monday, April 7, 2008

Boutique Wrap-Up

Well, the boutique this weekend wasn't a total bust for me, but it wasn't fantastic either. Michelle and shared a booth, so that saved us some money. I think our booth looked great! All pink & glittery! You can see more pictures of our set-up here.

I did make some new friends! Amy Issacson is a fellow Etsian and she has the most darling children's clothes ever! Check out her shop, Skip to my Lou, today! I also met super sweet Karen Eileen at her booth. She was the nicest gal around & her baby clothes are even sweeter! Check out her blog and her website this minute, ok?

Despite all the great friends & connections I made, I am really considering completely abandoning craft fairs/boutiques. It's just not my thing. Getting up on a weekend at dawn, loading & unloading everything. No fun! I think I'll stick to having my annual Goddesses of Craft Holiday Boutique in November and concentrate on getting wholesale business the rest of the year.