Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New Look


Look at my new blog banner! I won it from the beautiful & talented Christine aka Bella Colle. She's expanding her business into offering banners & buttons, so hop on over and check her out. She's super nice & really fun to work with. I also added the banner to my new & improved website. I'm still working on it, but I'd love to know what you think of the changes over there too!

Today's artwork is a collage/painting I did last night while I was talking to my mom on the phone. I just finished the painting when she called and I was sitting in my studio, talking to her and thinking the painting needed more. (Really Mom! I was also paying attention to you-I don't sit and play solitaire while I talk to you-AHEM!) So I just grabbed a picture I had taken of a piece of artwork of a saint and added it & fell in love with the finished product. Although it looks a little strange, it totally sums up my day and how I felt. Maybe I should talk to my mom more often while I work. Is she my muse? Maybe by doing something else, I allowed my subconscious to do a little art?

I'm busy getting ready for the boutique I'm a vendor this Saturday. Will you come and visit me? I'll give you a discount if you mention the blog or The Goddesses of Craft. More information about the boutique can be found here.