Tuesday, April 8, 2008

To teach or not to teach?


That's the question I am addressing in my free monthly newsletter for April. It should be in your mailbox now. If not, you can read it online here, but for goodness sake, subscribe!

I was lucky enough to be able to interview Kelly Kilmer for this issue. She is a fantastic artist, a superb teacher and all around good person. Thanks Kelly!

Also, I'm asking my newsletter subscribers to update their profiles to include mailing addresses. I'd love to be able to send everyone postcards and other goodies occassionally. I promise I won't misuse or abuse the information. If you are on my newsletter mailing list & have a physical address on file, you will be eligible for a drawing at the end of the month. You just might win a pack of my note cards! To check on your profile, just scroll to the bottom of your newsletter. (The one in your Inbox, not on my website!) There's a link there for updating your profile. Of course, I'll still love you even if you don't want to tell me where you live! HA!