Friday, May 2, 2008

Glitter and Grunge



Have you checked out Glitter & Grunge? I guarantee you will love the artists on this special site. On the first of each month, you will find the entire site updated with great new arts and crafts and each artist posts an item that is exclusive to the G&G site. This month, my exclusive item is a note card set featuring a print of one of my NEW paintings...Chinese Umbrella.


But wait, there's more! If you order the cards and leave a comment in the order telling me you read my blog, I'll throw in a little Chinese Umbrella with the note cards. These little umbrellas (you know the kind you get in drinks?) were the inspiration for the painting and the combo of the note cards and the little umbrella would make such a cute gift. To order, send me an email. This item will not be in my Etsy shop until after June 30, so it's kind of an exclusive for my blog readers and Glitter and Grunge enthusiasts!