Saturday, May 10, 2008

Meet Sally



Thanks for all the positive comments about my work and my Etsy shop! I really didn't mean to sound as though I was whining. Sometimes posts can't just seem to capture your emotions...

I had another big burst of illustration inspiration and I've come up with a couple of new drawings. This little girl is my favorite so far. I just love her! My daughter named her Sally, so Sally it is! I'm printing off postcards featuring her and sending them up to my blog buddy, Nikki. She'll be using them as freebies for orders from her shop, so you just might want to order from her. Of course, there's no guarantee my postcards will be your free gift, but Nikki is very generous & her shop is filled with goodies that will surely bring you joy!

I'll also be loading some note cards featuring Sally. I'll update this post as soon as I do!

I hope everyone has a fantastic Mother's Day. It should be called Woman's Day because I think that we all "mother" in some form or another. Be good to yourself!