Monday, June 23, 2008


As many of you know, I am in a crafting group called The Goddesses of Craft. We get together each month to work on our respective crafts and talk shop. At this month's meeting, we decided to spice things up a bit and have monthly inspiration topics & everyone is invited to join in! This month's inspiration is Sex and the City. You can read about the challenge & how to join in the fun here. I loved the show! Did you know that I had a Sex & the City baby shower? I couldn't stand the idea of having a traditional shower, so instead everyone came dressed as their favorite S&TC character (we even had one Samantha!), drank cosmos (some of us had virgin cosmos) and watched the episode when Miranda has her baby shower. It was the best baby shower I've ever been to! If you want to see what I made for the June Inspiration Challenge go here. The picture above is a hint of what I did!

Speaking of Goddesses, I am going to feature one of my fellow goddesses each month. This month, I'm featuring Goddess Michelle. She is a magician with paper, glue & glitter. Here's my favorite item in her shop right now:
Visit her shop today, you won't be disappointed.