Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Decopatch Guest Artist

I can finally announce the other project I was working on last week. As I wrote in my last newsletter, I was asked by Decopatch to be a Guest Artist on their website! I made this amazing carousel with Decopatch paper mache animals and decopauged them with Decopatch papers. I'm incredibly proud to be a Guest Artist and I'm pleased with how the carousel turned out. I figured out all the engineering for it & everything! I made the entire thing from scratch! It took me about a week, but I think it was well worth the effort. I'm probably not going to make a ton of these, but I'm going to make a candy themed one and probably one for Christmas. I'll share them once I do. If you are interested in a custom order, let me know. To read about me and see the other project I did (I covered a dollhouse-sized hutch in Decopatch papers), click here.

Also, I've finally given in and joined Twitter. If you are on Twitter, please add me to your list! I don't really need yet another online networking forum to keep up with, but I've heard great things about Twitter and can't resist checking it out for myself!