Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Halloween!?!?

I'm not a huge fan of Halloween like a lot of my blogger friends, but as my daughter gets older, I'm starting to think it's a bit more fun than I used to. I've even been getting into some Halloween crafts. Have you seen this book? It has some really great ideas. Now, on Halloween morning, my daughter will wake-up to hard-boiled eggs wearing witch costumes! Cute!

So in the spirit of Halloween, I just posted a couple of decor items to my Etsy shop. I really like how they turned-out. Still my style, just a little more black and orange than I usually use.

First, Trick or Tweet. (I know-it's a bit cute and sappy, but I couldn't resist!)
I also turned one of my original sketches into a Halloween print simply by adding a mask to her. Do you have any artwork that could be turned into a spooky drawing with the flip of a brush? I want to see!