Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Didn't I just post about Halloween? I have my first holiday boutique on October 4, so I'm working away today getting ready for it. Instead of staying on track, I, of course, got the creativity bug and created new holiday cards to sell. I think they turned out really cute. I don't usually feature my photography on my note cards, but I thought a change couldn't hurt anything. I'm offering them in my Etsy shop. I'm wondering though-how many cards do you purchase for the holidays? I posted sets of 10 because I usually send out 50+ cards, but should I also list individual cards and sets of 5? Or sets of 20?

I also put in my Thanksgiving cards. I made them too late to post last year, but they were a big hit at my early holiday boutiques last year, so I thought I'd give it a whirl. Thanksgiving isn't a huge card holiday, but they are nice to have for hostess gifts or for your child's teacher.