Tuesday, September 9, 2008

License to Earn

This month's newsletter is about licensing your artwork. Check out my website to read the September issue if you didn't receive it your Inbox! I did a great interview with Tara Reedand she's offering a discount on her fabulous book about licensing to all my fans, but you have to act now. The discount is only good until September 30. Click here and then type in Katydid10 to get your discount.

I'm also very pleased to introduce a featured artist in my ezine, the talented Jill Rosoff. The painting on this post is hers. You definately have to check-out her work-it's so beautiful. She just started her blog too, so go give her a little love and tell her I sent you, okay? We all remember the early days of our blogs, when we relished each comment, right? (Okay, I still get all excited about it!)

If you want to be a featured artist or crafter, let me know and I can tell you how it works!

That's enough business! I promise to give you all a fun post next time. Come back to see me okay?