Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New blog banner

What do you think? I've been doodling a lot lately. I've also discovered markers. I know, I know markers have been around for awhile, but I never used them in my art. If I needed color it was always colored pencils or paint. Markers scared me. I guess I was afraid that there would be lines in the final piece or that I would run out of ink in the middle of coloring something. I'm just now realizing (have patience, I'm slow) that, if I buy high quality markers, I can get a really great look. I've already asked my husband for some Copic markers for my birthday. It's not until November, but I firmly believe in giving my family gift ideas at least 3 months prior. That way, no excuses for not getting what I want. (Are you reading this honey? I provided a link! I didn't even ask for the $189 set!)