Saturday, September 13, 2008

Help with Craft Shows


I'm gettting ready to start working the craft show season to it's fullest. This is my third year doing craft shows and so far I've doubled my money each year. I'm a very organized person, so I have all sorts of worksheets set-up to help me stay organized. (Hey, I have a toddler! I need worksheets just to remember how to get dressed in the morning!)

Anyway, while I was getting all my paperwork together this morning, I decided to put all my worksheets and directions into one document that I can share with other artists and crafters. It took me a few hours, but now I have a really cool tool that I can use every year when I'm doing craft shows. I'm planning on running out and getting a binder to put it in later today. I love binders, don't you?

Okay, babbling. Back to the task at hand. I'm selling the The Craft Show Worksheet (catchy title, no?) on my website, but I know most of you don't go there, so I thought I would give you a heads up. BUT! I'm going to do you one better and offer my blog readers the worksheet and my tip sheet on marketing at craft shows for only $19! That's $10 off what I'm charging over on the website. You'll get all kinds of great forms to keep track of what shows you are doing, your show inventory, marketing ideas, and how to figure out if you actually made any money when it's all over!

Order it today and let me know what you think. I'll give you your money back if you hate it. Just let me know within 7 days of purchase. It's an electronic document, so once I receive your payment, I'll email the document to you within 24 hours and you can get organized just like me!