Thursday, September 18, 2008


This painting has been waiting for me to finish for it over a month. I'm sure I'll eventually be inspired to do it, but it's so busy right now, I can't stand it. In fact, I feel terrible because I missed my brother and sister-in-law's anniversary. I hate it when that happens! I'm usually pretty good about these kind of things, but since having my daughter, things fall through the cracks more and more often. So, while I was berating myself about this, I realized that I could turn it into a postive for everyone. I now offer a FREE Gift Reminder Service. You enter your events in and then you will get an email reminding you about them. Cool, huh? You can sign-up here.

I've also added archives of all my newsletters to my website. A lot of people have requested this feature. I hope you like it! I'm off to think about how I can finish this painting-any suggestions?