Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm back...

Vancouver was lovley. It's one of my favorite cities and the weather was really nice for us this trip. It only rained one day and rain is a novelty for Californians, so we didn't mind. My daughter did great on the plane. She's a great traveler. (Hint: Load your iPod with kids shows and you will be guaranteed a quiet flight!) She did come down with croup the first night we were there. Croup is always a little scary and it means no sleep for me, but I'm becoming an expert at it, so it wasn't too bad. We just took her outside into the cold air and she got better quickly. We can't usually do that in California, so it was actually a relief to be able to get the swelling in her throat down so easily. We went to the aquarium and I got a few cute shots of my daughter and her cousins. Thought I would throw a couple up here. I'll be posting about the winner of the Sakura pens tomorrow, so if you haven't added a comment yet, you still have a little time. On Saturday, I'll be posting our Halloween Tea Party for Vanessa's blog bash. See you then!