Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Thanksgiving first, then Halloween....

I will be leaving for Vancouver this weekend to celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving with my husband's family. Yes, Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving. No, not in November. I think it's kind of cool to have Thanksgiving before all the holiday craziness begins, don't you? I love Vancouver and am very excited to visit one of my favorite cities again. It's also my daughter's first plane trip, so we are all a buzz planning and preparing. Any of my darling readers in Vancouver? Can anyone recommend some good, art shops and spots to visit? Just in case I get to shop?Although the exchange rate isn't what it used to be!

When I return, I will be preparing for Vanessa's Halloween Party! You may remember the flamenco tea party I threw a few months back for her Mad Hatter Tea Party. I have a spooky tea party up my witchy sleeve and I hope you will join me in the enchanted woods on October 18th! Just follow this path to the clearing and turn left at the old oak tree....

I already have RSVPs from my favorite witch-in-training and a retired witch of 79. Actually, I do believe there will be 4 generations of witches in attendance! Join us won't you? Here's an official invitation.