Saturday, October 4, 2008

Today is World Card Making Day!


To celebrate, I'm offering FREE Shipping on all my holiday cards! This is a great chance to get your holiday cards stocked up! Free shipping is even better than paying for gas and driving to the store!

You can find my holiday cards here.

Let me know if you would like pricing for a different quantity. I can package them up in smaller quantities or give you a price a break for larger quantities!

To learn more about World Card Making Day, go here.

I'm also going to raffle off some cards to celebrate! Leave a comment here, telling me which card in my shop is your favorite. Pick any-it doesn't just have to be the holiday cards. I will randomly pick a number and you will win your favorite set of cards! I'll announce the winner on Monday morning, so hurry!

The picture above is my one of my favorite card designs.