Friday, November 7, 2008

Boutique!

Tomorrow is my craft club's annual holiday boutique. We've been doing the boutique for the past 3 years and it's always been success. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this year will continue the trend. If you live in Southern California, and want to come by, email me for my address.

I know I've been a boring blogger and my entries have been jammed packed with yucky business stuff, but I'm really trying to work on my business right now. I don't want to bore you though, so I'm going to try to find a better balance. I just get so excited when I figure out a good marketing tactic and I always want to share it so that you can benefit too.

So how about some crafty pictures for once? The photos in today's post is a sneak peek of one of the items I'm offering at my boutique. It's made from an Altoid tin. I just love how retro it looks. I'm having a hard time letting it go. I debated making it into an ornament, but I decided to leave it as box so that people could put it on their tabletop or tuck into their tree.

Okay, I'm way behind on getting ready for tomorrow, so I have to sign-off. As I said though, I'm going to try to get this blog back to being fun. Don't give up on me! I'll post pictures from the boutique next week.