Saturday, November 29, 2008

Deer Santa,

All I want for Christmas is for someone else to post items to Etsy! Today was our first sunny day in awhile, so I spent the day photographing a lot of the items I have left over from holiday boutiques so that I can get them up on Etsy. Many of them are holiday themed, so I guess I better them up. I mean realistically, I only have two, maybe 3 weeks to sell this stuff when you include the time it will take to ship items to my customers. Kind of scary, huh?

I love these boxes! Especially the ones with the deer on them. They look a 1960s Christmas decoration to me. You can buy everything you see on this post in my Etsy shop. Don't forget I'm having a "buy one, get one half off" sale this weekend. These are fairly big ticket items, so now might be the time to take advantage of the sale!
Tonight, we have a babysitter and my husband is taking me out for a belated birthday dinner. Can't wait to go be a grown-up for a bit. My daughter is super well-behaved in restaurants, but she is a toddler, so there is a lot of food cutting and entertaining going on. Now I only have to entertain my husband! It will be strange to talk about something other than mermaids...or then again, my husband just might like that topic.