Friday, December 5, 2008

Lollishop Open for business

It's been a long time in the making and I know there are still a couple of hiccups, but I have officially opened my Lollishop tonight. You can check it out here. It's called katydiddy's Pi Shoppe. Yes, I can spell. If you are regular reader, you know that my husband calls me Pi-as in the irrational number. I've always wanted to open a real bakery and call it The Pi Shoppe. Right now, I'm going to settle for naming my Lollishop that. All the sweet stuff that's currently in the Etsy shop will probably migrate ove to the Lollishop, leaving the Etsy shop filled with more of illustrative work and crafty stuff. We'll see how it goes. If you have been shopping at Lollishops, tell me about your experiences. I'd love to know how it went. Speaking of cupcakes...guess who's Cupcake Cabinet won First Place in the Delta Creative's Creation of the Month Contest. ME!!!! A big thank you to everyone who voted. I really do appreciate the overwhelming support I get from all of you.

Still working on the business card designs. I'll let you know what I decide to do. Keep giving me your input.